"On Friday, October 20, 2023, students in Economics Department participated in online presenting academic papers at the 18th National and 8th International Sripatum University Conference 2023 “Research and Innovation to Sustainable Development”. The topics presented were as follows:
1. Miss Naridsara Yasaree (Advisor: Dr. Abdulkhakim Madiyoh) Topic: Analysis of the Relationship and Efficiency of Vermicomposting Waste Management at the Provincial Level in Thailand.
2. Miss Asmee Matadam (Advisor: Dr. Abdulkhakim Madiyoh) Topic: Factors Correlated with the Value of Damage from Road Traffic Accidents in Thailand.
3. Mr. Suthat Phuangkhwamsuk (Advisor: Dr. Abdulkhakim Madiyoh) Topic: Assessment of the Potential of Electric Vehicle Charging Station Service Providers Using the TOPSIS Technique.
4. Miss Suchanan Kaewmorakot (Advisor: Aj. Pongsupak Saewliaow) Topic: Development of Forecasting and Comparative Studies of the Human Development Index under the COVID-19 Pandemic Situation., and
5. Miss Bannita Damtakhlong (Advisor: Aj. Pongsupak Saewliaow) Topic: Factors Influencing the Value of Coffee Exports of Thailand."